Hot Deals: Benissimo Balsamic Vinegar
Benissimo Balsamic Vinegar Four-Pack
Note: Shipment of these vinegars may be delayed due to the cold temperatures.
Reg. Price with Shipping: $41.95
Sale Price with FREE Shipping: $24.95
You Save: $17.00
This set of four premium balsamic vinegars is a smart and healthy way to add intense flavor to today's light cooking. Made from a reduction of cooked white Trebbiano grapes in Modena, Italy, balsamic vinegar is aged until it is sweet and syrupy, and packed with flavor - just a small amount goes a long way.
Add unique and authentic flavor to many appetizers, such as asparagus wrapped in prosciutto. Enhance your salad dressings or pour directly over fresh tomatoes and soft cheeses. Use a few drops to finish roasted poultry, steaks and game. Add depth to any of your favorite pan sauces, or create the perfect reduction glaze for delicately flavored fish dishes. For a unique dessert, drizzle it over your favorite fruit, cheese, or even ice cream!
- Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinegar is the traditional topping for a Caprese salad of fresh basil, mozzarella, and tomato. Drizzle on bruschetta, flatbreads. Add flavor to steamed or roasted vegetables.
- Cherry Balsamic Vinegar is a great way to add a new dimension to an everyday green salad. Luscious when used in a glaze for pork chops - or in your favorite short-rib recipe.
- Fig Balsamic Vinegar is rich and dark, sweet and sophisticated. Delicious brushed over pork loin with fresh thyme, or drizzled over white pizza with arugula greens. Fantastic over fruit, such as fresh strawberries, or even vanilla bean ice cream!
- Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar has a tart fruity opening and a sweet finish, and pairs well with healthy Mediterranean cooking and ingredients - such as fresh feta cheese, garlic, lamb, and poultry.
Find several great recipes using Benissimo Balsamic Vinegars below!
Quick And Healthy Recipe Ideas using Benissimo Balsamic Vinegars
Penne Pasta with a Marinated Tomato and Asparagus Salad
- 16 oz penne pasta
- 2 T. Benissimo Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 T. olive oil
- 2 T. chives, chopped
- 2 T. parsley, chopped
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 10 oz. asparagus, trimmed to 1 inch pieces, blanched
- 1/2 cup Italian Pecorino cheese, diced
- salt and pepper
- Combine tomatoes, asparagus, cheese, chives, parsley, olive oil, Balsamic Vinegar, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add pasta to the tomato mixture, toss and serve.
Cherry Balsamic Glazed Pork Chops
- 2 4 oz Boneless pork chops
- 1/3 cup Benissimo Cherry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 t. Sugar
- 1 t. Cherry Preserves
- Sauté the pork chops to an internal temperature of 140 degrees. Remove from the pan and keep hot.
- Add 1/3 cup Benissimo Cherry Balsamic vinegar and 1 teaspoon sugar to the pan. Heat to boiling and reduce by one half.
- Add 1 teaspoon cherry preserves to the reduced balsamic vinegar. Stir to combine.
- Add cooked pork chops to pan, coat with glaze and serve. Serve any remaining glaze on side.
Feta Salad with Pomegranate Balsamic Dressing
- 10 ounces mixed baby greens
- 1 pomegranate, peeled and seeds separated
- 8 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 t. Dijon mustard
- 3 T. Benissimo Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 T. walnut oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place the lettuce, pomegranate seeds, and feta cheese into a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar, walnut Oil, mustard, salt, and pepper in a separate bowl.
- Pour over the salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Grilled Strawberry Shortcake with Fig Balsamic Whipped Cream
- 1 lb fresh strawberries
- 4 oz heavy whipping cream
- 2 t. Benissimo Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 T. sugar
- 4 miniature angel food cake bowls
- Heat a grill pan to high heat.
- While the grill is heating, prepare the strawberries. Rinse the strawberries, cut off the top, and slice in half.
- Place the strawberries flat side down on the grill. Grill the strawberries until they have achieved grill marks.
- Place the heavy whipping cream, sugar, and Benissimo Fig Balsamic Vinegar into a bowl and whip to stiff peaks with a hand or stand mixer.
- Plate the angel food cake, top with the fig balsamic whipped cream, add the grilled strawberries, and finish the plate by adding an additional drizzle of Benissimo Fig Balsamic Vinegar.