Hot Deals: Benissimo Gourmet Oil
Benissimo Gourmet Oil Four-Pack
Reg. Price with Shipping: $41.99
Sale Price with FREE Shipping: $29.95
You Save: $12.04
This set of four premium gourmet oils are infused with a variety of aromatics, herbs, spices and cheeses – from roasted garlic and rosemary, to sun-dried tomato and chili peppers. The resulting flavors are intense in flavor and robust enough to stand up to crusty bread. They also add delicious flavor to grilled vegetables, meats, pasta, salads, pizza, frittatas and more.
- Roasted Garlic is a delicious and healthy marinade for turkey, beef, and lamb which allows the intense garlic flavor to seep in to meats for a surprisingly tasty entre. Also a great flavor for drizzling over asparagus and green beans prior to grilling or sautéing.
- Parmesan Garlic is extra virgin olive and canola oils slowly infused with aromatic thyme and oregano leaves, mellow toasted garlic and rich, nutty Parmigiano cheese. It's delicious as a bread dipper, drizzled over roasted vegetables, tossed with pasta or sprinkled on omelets and frittatas. Also makes a perfect marinade for your seafood dishes!
- Italiano is a blend of extra virgin olive oil, canola oil, sun-dried tomatoes, herbs, and a ‘kick’ of deArbol chili pepper. Great for grilled vegetables, or as a salad dressing when blended with balsamic vinegar. It also makes a wonderful chicken marinade.
- Mediterranean Garlic features the flavor of sharp garlic, basil, oregano, and fragrant thyme. It's delicious drizzled over grilled vegetables and meats, tossed with pastas or sprinkled on antipasti and artisan cheeses. Also a great addition to steamed broccoli as a healthy, flavor filled seasoning. Makes an excellent marinade for chicken and fish.
Find several great recipes using Benissimo Gourmet Oils below!
Quick And Healthy Recipe Ideas using Benissimo Flavored Oils
Mediterranean Tuna and Green Bean Salad
- 14 oz tuna, canned or cooked to your liking
- 16 oz green beans, blanched
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 2 T. capers
- 2 T. Benissimo Parmesan Garlic Oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 1 large cucumber, thinly sliced
- 6 oz baby spinach leaves
- Place the tuna, green beans, parsley, capers, 2 tablespoons Parmesan Garlic Oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a bowl and gently toss.
- Place the cucumbers and spinach on plates, top with the tuna mixture and serve.
Roast Tomato, Prosciutto, Parmesan, Olive and Italiano Bruschetta (Serves 4)
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 T. Benissimo Italiano Oil
- 8 slices crusty grilled bread
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted
- 8 slices prosciutto, cut into large bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup shaved parmesan
- 1/4 cup Benissimo Italiano Oil
- 2 T. balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Toss tomatoes with 1 tablespoon Benissimo Italiano Oil, salt and pepper and roast for 20 minutes.
- Brush the bread with oil and grill or broil until golden.
- To serve, combine tomatoes, olives, prosciutto spoon over the bread and top with the parmesan.
- Combine 1/4 cup Benissimo Italiano Oil and 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar and drizzle over the bruschetta.
- Yellow squash
- Red peppers
- Grape tomatoes
- Benissimo Roasted Garlic Oil
- Slice all vegetables.
- Heat ½ C Roasted Garlic oil in frying pan and sauté vegetable until tender.
- Toss with a little more Roasted Garlic oil and serve. Serve alone or with rice or pasta.
Mediterranean Classic Chicken (Serves 4-6)
- 4-6 Skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- ¾ cup Benissimo Mediterranean Garlic Oil
- ¼ cup honey
- Place chicken breast in a shallow baking dish. Pour Benissimo Mediterranean Garlic Oil over chicken and marinate 2 hours, turning after 1 hour.
- Pre-heat oven at 350 degrees. Bake chicken breast at 350 for 20 minutes or until almost cooked through.
- Drizzle chicken with honey, finish cooking for 5 minutes (or until completely cooked) and serve.