Hot Deals: Premier Gourmet Fresh-Roasted Coffee
Premier Gourmet Fresh-Roasted Coffee - Three (3) 1-lb Bags
Reg. Price with Shipping: $49.99
Sale Price with FREE Shipping: $24.95
You Save: $25.04
This set of three Premier Gourmet freshly-roasted coffees offers up some of the best flavors available from South and Central America.
All beans are expertly roasted at our store, guaranteeing maximum freshness and flavor.
About the coffees included:
- Colombia Huila Excelso: This medium-roasted coffee is balanced with notes of citrus and milk chocolate. We find the notes of orange up front and the chocolatey finish particularly enjoyable.
- Honduran SHG “El Jaguar” (Rainforest Alliance Certified) : This light-roasted bean is considered to be strictly high grown, and mixing with the Honduran soil produces an exceptional cup of coffee. Like the Colombian Huila, this coffee will have both fruit and chocolate notes, but the chocolate is much more present in this one. You can’t beat a rich pour over cup with this coffee.
- Organic Republic of Congo Kivu Butembo: This coffee from the Republic of Congo intrigued us and, upon tasting it, surprised us (in a great way!). This is a smooth, low-acidity, and sweet (but not too sweet) coffee, from front to back. When enjoying this brew you will find dark chocolate, caramel, and hints of cherry.
Benefits of Buying Small-Batch-Roasted Coffees
7 Great Reasons to Buy Coffee from Small Batch Roasters Like Us:
- Better quality beans, which makes for a better drinking experience.
- More control of roasting.
- More consistency in each batch.
- MUCH fresher coffee.
- Far lower levels of acrylamides, if any, compared to Folgers, Maxwell House, etc. (Acrylamides can be a cancer causing element in fried and roasted foods.)
- Usually family-run and locally-owned, like us!
- Save money as opposed to buying a cup of coffee every day. ($2.07 for a 20oz Starbucks coffee, or roughly $.71 for a freshly roasted, better quality 20oz coffee at your own home.)
Research Shows Coffee Consumption Has Reduced the Risk of the Following Diseases and Ailments*
- Parkinson's Disease
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Cancer (oral, esophageal, and pharyngeal)
- Asthma attacks
- Heart Rhythm problems
- Cirrhosis of the liver
- Caffeine increases the effectiveness of certain types of painkillers (acts as a stimulant)
* Source: Harvard School of Public Health