Hot Deals: Premier Gourmet Fresh-Roasted Coffee
Premier Gourmet Fresh-Roasted Coffee - Three (3) 1-lb Bags
Reg. Price with Shipping: $49.99
Sale Price with FREE Shipping: $24.95
You Save: $25.04
This set of three Premier Gourmet freshly-roasted coffees offers up some of the best flavors available from South and Central America.
All beans are expertly roasted at our store, guaranteeing maximum freshness and flavor.
About the coffees included:
- Brazil Cerrado: The Cerrado region of Brazil is located in the state of Minas Gerais, which is the largest coffee-producing region in Brazil. This particular region in Brazil is known for having really rich soil, called “Terra Roxa.” It's an ideal region for producing coffee due to its consistent rains, high daytime temperatures, and dry winters. This particular batch has a nice flavor of walnuts and cocoa, and low acidity.
- Honduran High-Grown (HG) European Preparation (E/P): Honduras is known for having well-balanced, smooth coffees. This high-grown coffee is easy drinking. With its European Preparation, the beans are hand-sorted and any bean that has any sort of defect is removed, leaving the cream of the crop for exports. This bean has a citrusy start, and a sweet finish of cocoa.
- Peru Hard Bean Machine-Cleaned Mejorado: This high-grown Peruvian bean has nice, bold flavors, with a smooth balance. The Andes Mountains are home to much of the coffee grown in Peru, and they provide these beans with a rather distinct flavor profile. This is the darkest roast of the three varieties of bean in this offer, and it has fantastic flavor!
Benefits of Buying Small-Batch-Roasted Coffees
7 Great Reasons to Buy Coffee from Small Batch Roasters Like Us:
- Better quality beans, which makes for a better drinking experience.
- More control of roasting.
- More consistency in each batch.
- MUCH fresher coffee.
- Far lower levels of acrylamides, if any, compared to Folgers, Maxwell House, etc. (Acrylamides can be a cancer causing element in fried and roasted foods.)
- Usually family-run and locally-owned, like us!
- Save money as opposed to buying a cup of coffee every day. ($2.07 for a 20oz Starbucks coffee, or roughly $.71 for a freshly roasted, better quality 20oz coffee at your own home.)
Research Shows Coffee Consumption Has Reduced the Risk of the Following Diseases and Ailments*
- Parkinson's Disease
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Cancer (oral, esophageal, and pharyngeal)
- Asthma attacks
- Heart Rhythm problems
- Cirrhosis of the liver
- Caffeine increases the effectiveness of certain types of painkillers (acts as a stimulant)
* Source: Harvard School of Public Health