Hot Deals: Premier Gourmet Fresh-Roasted Coffee
Premier Gourmet Fresh-Roasted Coffee - Three (3) 1-lb Bags
Reg. Price with Shipping: $45.00
Sale Price with FREE Shipping: $24.95
You Save: $20.05
This set of 3 Premier Gourmet freshly-roasted coffees offers a range of lighter roast beans to dark and bold roasts. With these coffees coming from high quality, small operation farms, you will be getting bold flavors, and a big body.
All beans are expertly roasted at our store, guaranteeing maximum freshness and flavor.
About the coffees included:
- Colombia Santa Barbara Estate Excelso: The Santa Barbara Estate is a small farm with very rich soil and extreme quality controls. Mostly used in Colombia, the term "Excelso" means the bean is of a higher quality, and larger in size. A larger bean means it is of better quality. The farmers are much more concerned with quality of this bean as opposed to quantity. Flavor Profile - Sweet, smooth, low acidity, complex brew. Very easy to drink and will please all.
- Rwanda Fully-Washed Grade A: With Africa being the birthplace of coffee, these beans come from ancestors of those very first plants. Throughout the history of Rwanda’s coffee production (and with it being a poor country), the beans haven't been washed thoroughly until recent years. Having a fully-washed bean means it will be a cleaner taste/flavor and of better quality. It also shows that the farm is very concerned with the quality of their beans. Grade A is the second-highest grade a coffee can receive (similar to "Excelso," in Colombia). Flavor Profile - Citrusy, clean, and smooth with complex aroma.
- Organic Peru SHB El Cautivo: Organically-grown means no pesticides and chemicals are sprayed on the tree. SHB simply means “Strictly Hard Bean,” which means that the coffee has been grown above around 4,500 ft above sea level. The higher a coffee is grown, the smoother and greater the flavor it will have. El Cautivo is the name of a Co-op in Northern Peru created and run by the farmers. Flavor Profile - Notes of lemon, and cocoa. Bold and full bodied.
Benefits of Buying Small-Batch-Roasted Coffees
7 Great Reasons to Buy Coffee from Small Batch Roasters Like Us:
- Better quality beans, which makes for a better drinking experience.
- More control of roasting.
- More consistency in each batch.
- MUCH fresher coffee.
- Far lower levels of acrylamides, if any, compared to Folgers, Maxwell House, etc. (Acrylamides can be a cancer causing element in fried and roasted foods.)
- Usually family-run and locally-owned, like us!
- Save money as opposed to buying a cup of coffee every day. ($2.07 for a 20oz Starbucks coffee, or roughly $.71 for a freshly roasted, better quality 20oz coffee at your own home.)
Research Shows Coffee Consumption Has Reduced the Risk of the Following Diseases and Ailments*
- Parkinson's Disease
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Cancer (oral, esophageal, and pharyngeal)
- Asthma attacks
- Heart Rhythm problems
- Cirrhosis of the liver
- Caffeine increases the effectiveness of certain types of painkillers (acts as a stimulant)
* Source: Harvard School of Public Health