Hot Deals: Premier Gourmet Italian Dinner Package
Premier Gourmet Italian Dinner Package
Reg. Price with Shipping: $44.39
Sale Price with FREE Shipping: $24.95
You Save: $19.44
A fantastic package that includes more than three pounds of pasta from Campania Italy, two varieties of Tuscan Sauce, and a flavored oil for drizzling!
Here's what's included:
- Grano Armando Artisanal Pasta
- Made in Campania, Italy, in a small factory setting using traditional bronze dye extruders, and unlike most pastas - that are quickly baked in heated ovens to dry - Grano Armando is slowly air-dried, resulting in incredible surface texture that sauce will cling to.
- It is the first pasta produced with a selected variety of high-protein Italian durum wheat, cultivated in the regions of Central and South Italy, according to a cooperative pact between the farmers and the producer, and then milled fresh at the factory.
- Grano Armando will take longer to cook, but will result in a pasta that is al dente firm and less sticky than mass-produced pasta.
- Zero-impact packaging. Biodegradable and compostable in the home garden.
- Three selections. Spaghetto, a traditional long style favorite. Chittaro (Guitar Strings), a long cut with square rather than round sides. Annello (Ring), a round loop perfect for rustic sauces or in soups and stews.
- 17.6 oz each
- Lucini Pasta Sauces
- Tuscan sauces carefully prepared in small batches from vine-ripened plum tomatoes, fresh garden herbs, and premium extra-virgin olive oil.
- Lucini Italia does not add sugar, water, dehydrated herbs, or anything artificial.
- New portable pouch packaging is microwaveable for an easy lunch, or quick weeknight preparation with fewer messy dishes. The sauce can also be boiled in the bag if camping or sailing.
- Two Selections. Rustic Tomato Basil - a regional Tuscan recipe that begins with fresh plum tomatoes and fresh summer basil. Tuscan Marinara with Roasted Garlic - a central Italian recipe with the robust sweetness of roasted garlic.
- 13.5 oz each
- Benissimo Mediterranean Garlic Oil
- Features the flavor of sharp garlic, basil, oregano, and fragrant thyme. It's delicious tossed with pasta, drizzled over grilled vegetables and meats, or sprinkled on antipasti and artisan cheeses.
- 8 oz