DiCamillo Bakery - Chocolate Dipped Biscotti Di Prato / 5 oz.
Usually ships within 24 hours
How to Get It
- 5 oz. plastic clamshell box.
- Crisp, twice-baked cookies dipped and drizzled in rich chocolate.
- Serve after dinner with coffee, or makes a nice addition with dessert wines.
- DiCamillo Bakery has been baking Italian specialties since 1920.
- Made in Niagara Falls, NY.
DiCamillo Bakery, founded in 1920, is renowned for its award-winning authentic biscotti, cookies, breads, cakes, singular packaging, and unique food-gifts. It continues to the present day through the dedication of the third-and fourth generations of the DiCamillo Family.
These classic Biscotti di Prato are both floated and decorated in pure dark chocolate (64% cocoa). This American innovation of a chocolate bath brings this biscotti to new heights and has a uniquely balanced taste.
|In-Store Pickup Only||No|
|Product Feature 1||5 oz. plastic clamshell box.|
|Product Feature 2||Crisp, twice-baked cookies dipped and drizzled in rich chocolate.|
|Product Feature 3||Serve after dinner with coffee, or makes a nice addition with dessert wines.|
|Product Feature 4||DiCamillo Bakery has been baking Italian specialties since 1920.|
|Product Feature 5||Made in Niagara Falls, NY.|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Baked Good Type||Cookies - Biscotti|