DiCamillo Bakery - Double Chocolate Biscotti Di Prato / 4.6 oz.
Usually ships within 24 hours
How to Get It
- 5.5 oz. plastic clamshell box.
- Twice-baked chocolate Italian cookies with almonds and chocolate chips and almonds.
- Perfect for dipping in coffee or espresso.
- DiCamillo Bakery has been baking Italian specialties since 1920.
- Made in Niagara Falls, NY.
DiCamillo Bakery, founded in 1920, is renowned for its award-winning authentic biscotti, cookies, breads, cakes, singular packaging, and unique food-gifts. It continues to the present day through the dedication of the third-and fourth generations of the DiCamillo Family.
Di Camillo Bakery's twice-baked chocolate biscotti are studded with chocolate chips and almonds.
|In-Store Pickup Only||No|
|Product Feature 1||5.5 oz. plastic clamshell box.|
|Product Feature 2||Twice-baked chocolate Italian cookies with almonds and chocolate chips and almonds.|
|Product Feature 3||Perfect for dipping in coffee or espresso.|
|Product Feature 4||DiCamillo Bakery has been baking Italian specialties since 1920.|
|Product Feature 5||Made in Niagara Falls, NY.|
|Baked Good Type||Cookies - Biscotti|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Package Quantity (must be a number)||1|