Fee Brothers - Aztec Chocolate Cocktail Bitters / 4 oz.
Usually ships within 24 hours
- 4 oz. glass shaker bottle.
- Cocktail Bitters featuring the flavor of cocoa, chili, and spices.
- A blend of sweet chocolate, with a hint of heat and spice.
- Warm flavors that compliments tequila, mezcal, whiskey, and brandy.
- Made in Rochester, NY.
How to Get It
Ancient Aztecs would celebrate with a bitter beverage made of cacao beans, peppers and spices. Use a few dashes of Fee’s Aztec Chocolate Bitters to expand the flavor of cocktails.
|In-Store Pickup Only||No|
|Product Feature 5||Made in Rochester, NY.|
|Product Feature 4||Warm flavors that compliments tequila, mezcal, whiskey, and brandy.|
|Product Feature 3||A blend of sweet chocolate, with a hint of heat and spice.|
|Product Feature 2||Cocktail Bitters featuring the flavor of cocoa, chili, and spices.|
|Product Feature 1||4 oz. glass shaker bottle.|
|Package Quantity (must be a number)||1|
|Beverage Type||Cocktail Mixer - Bitters|
|Number of Items (e.g. "2" for a 2-pack, "6" for a 6-piece set, "12" for a 12-count box,etc)||1|
|Country of Origin||United States|
- Fee Brothers - Grapefruit Cocktail Bitters / 4 oz.Regular Price $7.99 Special Price $6.39