Le Ferre - Puglia Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil / 500 ml.
Usually ships within 24 hours
How to Get It
Le Ferre Puglia Blend is a versatile, rich and superbly blended EVOO made from hand-harvested Coratina, Frantoio, Leccino and Ogliarola olives.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil / 16.9 fl. oz.
- Estate produced in Castellaneta, Puglia.
- Notes of fresh cut grass, flowers, mint. Medium peppery finish.
- Attractive bottle with ceramic tile makes a nice gift.
- Grown and milled in Italy.
|In-Store Pickup Only||No|
|Product Feature 5||Grown and milled in Italy.|
|Product Feature 1||Extra Virgin Olive Oil / 16.9 fl. oz.|
|Product Feature 2||Estate produced in Castellaneta, Puglia.|
|Product Feature 3||Notes of fresh cut grass, flowers, mint. Medium peppery finish.|
|Product Feature 4||Attractive bottle with ceramic tile makes a nice gift.|
|Package Quantity (must be a number)||1|
|Product Weight Unit of Measure||oz|
|Oil Country of Origin||Italy|
|Oil Type||Olive Oil|
|Number of Items (e.g. "2" for a 2-pack, "6" for a 6-piece set, "12" for a 12-count box,etc)||1|
|Country of Origin||Italy|