Merle Maple - Grade A, Medium Amber, Rich Taste, Maple Syrup Jug / 8 oz.
Western New York's finest maple syrup. For over a century, the Merle family has produced maple products. In the early weeks of spring, the sap is gathered drop by drop to create maple syrup. Used in a wide variety of uses, pure maple syrup is delicious on pancakes, waffles, French toast, hot and cold cereal, biscuits, rice, ice cream, and yogurt. Use it as a glaze for ham and carrots, in squash, baked beans, and apple pie.
- 8 oz. plastic jug with pour spout.
- Grade A, Medium Amber, Maple Syrup with a rich taste.
- Medium Amber / Rich Taste is our customers favorite grade - perfect for most uses.
- Delicious on pancakes, waffles, French toast, oatmeal, and Greek yogurt.
- From a family-run maple farm and sugar house, just outside Buffalo, NY.
How to Get It