Riedel - Cabernet Magnum Decanter
Elegant and angular, Riedel's Cabernet Magnum decanter is a practical piece for wine lovers. With its functional design, it is suitable for both young and old wines, white or red. Holds a magnum bottle of wine, the equivalent of two standard size bottles.
- An elegantly curved wine decanter.
- Provides a generous surface area for wine aeration.
- Made of brilliantly clear crystal glass.
- 11" High. With a 60 oz. capacity, it can hold two bottles of wine.
- Made in Germany by Riedel, a family-owned company since 1756.
How to Get It
|In-Store Pickup Only||No|
|Product Feature 1||An elegantly curved wine decanter.|
|Product Feature 2||Provides a generous surface area for wine aeration.|
|Product Feature 3||Made of brilliantly clear crystal glass.|
|Product Feature 4||11" High. With a 60 oz. capacity, it can hold two bottles of wine.|
|Product Feature 5||Made in Germany by Riedel, a family-owned company since 1756.|
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Home Bar Supply||Glassware|
|Number of Items (e.g. "2" for a 2-pack, "6" for a 6-piece set, "12" for a 12-count box,etc)||1|
|Package Quantity (must be a number)||1|