Special Precautions We're Taking During the Coronavirus Outbreak
At Premier Gourmet, we are proud to continue serving our customers even in the midst of the worldwide Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic. We want to extend our sincerest appreciation to everyone who is helping to support us during this difficult, unprecedented time.
The safety of our customers and employees is paramount, so we are taking aggressive steps to minimize possible exposure to the Coronavirus, including:
- Even more rigorous cleaning and sanitization of our store
- Providing sanitary wipes for shopping cart and basket handles
- Discontinuing any sampling of food or drink products
- Practicing “social distancing” in store
- Prohibiting employees who are ill, for whatever reason, from working
- Curtailing our hours of operation to Monday – Saturday 9:00am – 8:00pm, Sunday 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Additionally, per the directive from New York State, until further notice the D’Avolio Kitchen location located within our store is operating on takeout-only basis.
Even as we continue to be open for business, we expect that the availability of some products will be greatly reduced, either due to increased customer demand or not being available from the distributor. While we will make every attempt to keep your favorite items on the shelves, we appreciate your understanding if certain items are not in stock for an extended period.
We hope for a swift end to this crisis, but until then, we will continue to support you by providing the best in freshly roasted coffees, deli meats, cheese and baked goods, fine foods and craft beer.
The Staff at Premier Gourmet